We’re looking for a part-time client success coach to support our clients in having a world-class experience inside of our high-touch group coaching program.
The Client Success Coach is responsible for supporting our clients to achieve massive results inside of our program. This includes onboarding new clients, managing, coaching, and retaining existing clients. If you’re hardworking, love to teach, provide rave-worthy client service, and are highly organized, then this position is for you!
* Support the Sales Process by Reviewing Applications, Preparing Acceptance Emails, and answering questions from leads in the pipeline.
* Keep the Program Leads dashboard / CRM organized and up to date.
Send Rejection or Redirect emails to applicants that are not accepted.
* Maintain the “Program: Clients” dashboard / CRM, keeping all client data up to date and organized.
* Responsible for onboarding new clients and providing a smooth, supportive, and high-touch onboarding experience.
* Manage and support existing clients by answering their questions, resolving their issues, building a relationship with them, and delighting them.
* Provide a high-touch coaching experience for clients in our high ticket programs by becoming an expert in our strategies, attend all weekly live coaching calls, tracking their progress, providing strategic feedback, and checking in with them.
* Manage changes and updates to the existing Program itself and managing adding new content and modules to the Program.
* Make sure that all SOPs related to the Program, coaching strategies and best practices are up to date.
* Responsible for updating Facebook response library in AirTable.
* Co-hosting coaching calls, creating the “Call” documents and timestamping, then uploading the replay for clients.
* Host Critique Calls for the program and provide expert feedback and advice to clients.
* Improve client retention by reviewing client experience and satisfaction, tracking when clients are eligible to move into a new program, and developing strategies for client retention.
* Responsible for managing the renewal process for clients continuing on inside the program / OR off-boarding clients in a timely manner and providing a smooth and positive experience.
* Provide live event support to our team and attendees by assisting in the planning, organization, execution, and facilitation of live events.
✔️Research and stay up to date on the latest strategies we teach to our clients.
✔️Onboard new clients into our programs smoothly and quickly.
✔️Respond to client questions within 24 hours.
✔️Have an extreme awareness of who each client is, where they are in the program, when they're behind schedule, how they're feeling, and anything else that would help us serve them better.
✔️Develop a personal relationship with existing clients so they feel exceptionally cared for and tell us they trust you and what you bring to the program and calls.
✔️Learn all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making process so you can give expert feedback and support.
✔️Create and Maintain a Coaching Training Manual by systemizing and document the coaching process to make it easier when we hire additional coaches.
✔️Grow your expertise in our programs, industry, marketing strategies, and client success strategies by spending at least 1 hour per week on personal development.
✔️Proven experience and success at marketing and/or business strategy and development. We will teach you our methods but we want you to bring your own experience to the table.
✔️Highly organized, detail-oriented, and loves to develop new systems and processes.
✔️Excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple people at once.
✔️High emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support, and encourage others.
✔️Takes direction well and enjoys being part of a team.
✔️Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
✔️Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
✔️Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
✔️Able to travel to live events for our company, Programs, and Team (at least 4 times per year).
✔️Available to attend daily, weekly, and monthly Team meetings.
✔️Available to work Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Pacific.
✔️Want to work from home 80% of the time for a small, fun, and ambitious company making a very real impact on people's lives!
NOTE: This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
*At Courtney Chaal HQ we are a rebellious little business founded on the principle that being yourself is best for the world. We believe that Black Lives Matter and support the LGBTQ+ community. We encourage folks of various identities, abilities, orientations, and backgrounds to apply to work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close on November 2nd at 5pm PT.
This is THE MAP showing you exactly what steps you need to take to go from feast + famine to booking consistent clients. It’s easier than you think. Print it out, put it on your desk, and use it to assess your current services.
Take this short quiz so that I can personally recommend the exact next steps that you should take strategy-wise to increase your income, book more clients, and create more freedom from your business.
Find out how my 12-month coaching program, Yay for 100K can help you turn your signature service into a signature program.